[LUG] Holsworthy meeting last Saturday

Just the two of us for the meeting. Thanks to Bjorn for turning up all the way from Barnstaple. We actually had a good time, covering many topics, some far from computing.

The third Saturday in December will be the 18th. That seems too near to Christmas to me, so I have not booked it. I have however booked for the 15th January 2011. If the weather turns out to be too bad we will have to cancel.

Meanwhile if people think that the 18th of December would be OK, let me know. I can easily book it up.

Regards

Neil