Re: [LUG] Exeter Meeting - topics

Shame I forgot to login today coz my venue is completely free in Newton with loads of free parking lol

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Sam Grabham <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Simon

Ref: Topics

I hope to make this meeting as it's closer to home.

I am wanting to replace MS AD with a LINUX replacement, How powerful is Samba/LDAP as a central user admin app

would like to group users and have a file server with permissions based on a group policy.

How would i get MS client PC's to login? would you need to use Novel protocol plugin?

Regards

Sam Grabham