Re: [LUG] Exwick/Exeter LUG meeting - show of hands

On 20/10/10 15:58, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010, Rob Beard wrote:

Hi folks,

I was wondering who is planning on coming to the LUG meeting on
Saturday in Exeter?

I should be able to make it.

Cool.

There is going to be at least one, possibly 2 non-LUG members coming
along, maybe more.

I'm going to try and et the event listed on the what's on guides for
Exeter FM, Heart Devon and the Express and Echo if I can.

Woo...

I figured it might get one or two more people popping over. I guess if it works out to be a successful meet (or at least of any use to the folks in Exeter and East Devon) then maybe we could make it a regular thing (say monthly), although if something like this happens then hopefully Rick or another member in Exeter can volunteer to arrange the meetings? (I don't mind helping out where I can but I wouldn't be able to make it to Exeter every time).

Rob