Re: [LUG] Ubuntu - could not find release notes

I'm trying to upgrade to 10.10 on one of my machines and getting the subject line and 'server may be overloaded' using the 'New release available...' upgrade button on the update manager.

I've upgraded 3 installations (netbook, desktop and a VM) over the past few days, but I've not had that problem. When doing the desktop, I ran into some troubles with a circular dependency in X11-common. I got around that by manually installing the Maverick version of that package and then running the update.

Connectivity-wise, I haven't had any problems at all.