Re: [LUG] undelivered message???

On 12/10/10 22:52, james kilty wrote:
Dear all

Have I missed something? I received an email saying a recent post to the
list could not be delivered. The sender was
Mailer-Daemon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

   info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     retry timeout exceeded"

What's happening?

I'm getting the same, I did post about it the other day but didn't get a response. I checked out the virusbulletin.com and vbulletin.com domains and they appear to be linked to Sophos. I seem to remember one of the list members working at Sophos so I don't know if it's related to that.

Rob