Re: [LUG] SFD Paignton Library 17th September 2011?

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 8:52 PM, tom brough <tombrough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 06/10/10 18:42, Rob Beard wrote:
>
>> Ahh I guess £156 for a year isn't too bad, but as you say we'd need to
>> do a few events to make it worthwhile.  Does this insurance just cover
>> us at the one venue or does it cover us at things at different venues?
>> (I'm thinking maybe something in Torbay, maybe something in Exeter,
>> something in North Devon and some things in Cornwall).
>
> I'm not sure but I think this might be fixed to the same venue. If not
> we will have to be careful to pick venues that only require the £5
> million liability minimum.
>
> I don't think there is anything to stop us having 6 or 12 events a year
> but planning / expenses would probably be prohibitive.
>
> Tom.
>

> --

Tom,

 I can commit some of my time to real (out-of-the-arm-chair) floss
activities. :-) This year, as you know, is my final year at uni. Until
about the end of june I can only realistically give a couple of hours
a month to real floss stuff. After june, a lot more.

In terms of money. I can give some : £30 does not hurt too much. Esp.
considering all the great software I reap the benefits of. I am
obviously un-employed at the moment. Money contributions are likely to
increase when I have a job.

Best wishes
roly :-)