[LUG] Thanks Gordon

Hi Gordon,

I just wanted to say thanks for the great hospitality today.

I thought it was an afternoon well spent, the pizzas were lovely and the cupcakes, well what can I say, they were very nice, it's just a shame that I didn't have any room for Apple Pie :-)

Roly and I found our way back to the car park okay, we got a bit wet but luckily we didn't get lost like we did on the way to your place.

Hopefully too Bill will join the LUG, he seemed quite interested in the idea of a LUG meeting in Exeter (since he lives just outside of Exeter) so maybe it's something between us we can arrange, maybe at the Exwick Community Centre one Saturday (I'll drop Trevor and Rick an e-mail to see if we can book the centre one Saturday possibly in October, maybe the week after the Holsworthy meeting?).

Rob