[LUG] Fwd: PLEASE READ: Xmarks service ends January 2011

WTF ?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: PLEASE READ: Xmarks service ends January 2011
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:28:47 +0000 (UTC)
From: Xmarks Farewell <notifications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Xmarks User,

We've always said we won't email you unless it's important; this
is one of those occasions:

Xmarks will be shutting down our free browser synchronization
services on January 10, 2011. For details on how to transition to
recommended alternatives, consult this link:
http://www.xmarks.com/about/shutdown

For the full story behind the Xmarks shutdown, please read our
blog post here: http://blog.xmarks.com/?p=1886

Thank you for being a part of the Xmarks community; we apologize
for any inconvenience this step may cause you.  We believe we
have the best users in the world, and we hope your bookmarks find
a new and happy home soon.

Asynchronously,

-- The Xmarks Team