Re: [LUG] OT DEB

What was the message you sent? Have you already sent it to the list?

On 27 Sep 2010 12:21, "james kilty" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear all

I have received a reply from my MP (below) and thought it would be nice
if members would try their own MPs. We do form a lobby via MPs if we can
deluge the Minister with our concerns. Do we need to lobby regarding use
of FSW given the way some Councils are leaning and at least one
Councillor is talking?

James

"Thank you for your email dated 16th September 2010 and I appreciate you
drawing your concerns about the Digital Economy Act to my attention.

I have raised your concerns with Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of
State for Culture Olympics, Media and Sport, and as soon as I have a
response I will contact you again."

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk