[LUG] wadebridge (cornwall) saturday

Hi

Not sure if anyone here Lives in Wadebridge and follows the local Rugby
team, I will be down saturday with Paignton First XV for the league
game, so if you are a regular fan, may be a chance to meet up (briefly)
with a fellow lug member.

Not sure what time we are leaving Paignton probably about 10 ish,
hopefully traffic won't mean we arrive 30 mins before kick off like we
did against Old reds.

I am helping with the first team, so will looking after cones, balls,
tackle bags,  etc

feel free to e-mail me off list,

Paul