Re: [LUG] $35 Linux Laptop

Regret, Indian Export control does not allow tax subsidised devices to
be exported. You won't see it any where outside India at Indian price or
only smuggled out ones.
Also how does politician or civil servant on this project  get his
income from this low price. As one who has dealt in India with Indian
States and Federal government  servants and politicians I had an
automatic 'admin cost' [which is not low!] which was put into our
costings on any transaction so we could ensure delivery of product.

--
Regards
Eion MacDonald