Re: [LUG] OT - Anyone want a challenge?

Dan Dart wrote:
Bit cheeky to tell us to use IE!

On Sun, Sep 19, 2010 at 5:14 PM, David Vanstone
<vanstone.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if you have seen it (some of you probably have) but i
discovered this game a year ago. It is one hell of challenge, have spent
days on single questions before!  I've completed frustration 1 & 2, have yet
to try the third.

A bit of computer knowledge is needed, view source very often, load photos
in text editors, do what ever you think is needed to complete the levels.

Have fun!

<<<<< http://www.frustration.me.uk >>>>>

haha, must've missed that bit :P I had to load some pics in notepad instead of gedit, anyone here know a nix way of loading them in the same way notepad does?

How you getting on anyway?