Re: [LUG] lighthouse

On 14/09/10 12:19, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Dropped in to the lighthouse yesterday they have a list of what
networking kit we need and I should have more news on the status of this
by the weekend.

Good good.

Once done and the server (Rob do you have an update please) is fixed I
will arrange a time to go in and complete the LTSP set up.

Yep, it seems the idea of putting the server in the boot of my car wasn't such a great one. I took it out on Saturday to work on it and found it was a little bit damp on the case. It was on the top front side of the case (opposite the power supply) but I figured I'd bring it in the house to warm up a bit before plugging it in.

I'm going to try and spend a bit of time on it on Saturday.

2nd October is now earmarked for a meeting at Gordons house,

Cool, as far as I know I haven't got anything planned for that day.

Hope this helps

Yep.

Rob