Re: [LUG] Bristol Wireless Cornwall W/end

On 06/09/10 16:22, JOHN PALFREY wrote:
Hello

I am a new member to the list having joined recently after moving to
Cornwall. I have been a member of Bristol Wireless for some time and am
arranging a get together on the W/E of 17-19 Sept at Porth Nr Newquay.
The event is a social gathering of like minded people. I would like to
invite DCLUG members along to participate or just interact with others
who are interested in OS IT and technology. Any members interested in
coming along please e mail me direct for further information.
j.palfrey@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:j.palfrey@xxxxxxxxxx>

The Linux Lounge bus will be present. This double decker bus has been
converted to promote Open Source Technology. (bus based in Porth) The
idea is to bring OS IT and green technology to the public’s attention.
The bus will by attending festivals and events next year in the West
Country and we are looking for people to help out with the presentation
and technical support.

Looking forward to meeting some of you over the weekend.

John.

Oooh I'm free that weekend (at least I think I am), anyone from Torbay fancy taking a trip down there?

I like the idea of the Linux Lounge bus too, that's a great idea.

Welcome to the list by the way.

Rob