[LUG] meetings

Hi

Is it worth me going in to the lighthouse and booking another meeting to
do the LTSP thing or should i wait till the server is working, can't see
the point in us going in until then, if we can't do much.

I have given aly a list which includs cable, a gigabit switch, 100mb
network hub (to replace mine) and network cable plug socket things.  so
perhaps she can get some bits for us,  so when the server is fixed we
can just figure out how to wire it all togehter,

we may have to just use lots of cable clips

failing that I could see about getting in to the rugby club on a
saturday afternoon when the first team are not playing.

can people let me know what is going on / what they want / would like to
do please so I can plan meetings and get things booked in.

Paul

--
Next Paignton meeting - Saturday 7th September 2010 - 3pm Lighthouse,
Paignton, NOTE - to be confirmed

SOFTWARE FREEDOM DAY 2010
SATURDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2010  - LIGHTHOUSE, PAIGNTON