Re: [LUG] Android

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010, Dan Dart wrote:

On 28 August 2010 22:35, Neil Stone <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would anyone on the list be interested in an Android powered tablet PC ?

I've got one which is a Joggler.

You've got something that weighs 2 kilos with a power cord attached ... That runs Android.

Not exactly a tablet PC!

However wifey's just bought herself a shiney new HTC Desire (Android 2.2) and I have to say... it is very desirable! I still like the keyboard on my Nokia N900, but if it weren't for that, I'd almost be tempted with one!

So what's the deal, Neil?

Gordon