Re: [LUG] Laptop

On 20/08/10 07:55, george parker wrote:
After agonising over netbooks for ages I've just bought a Lenovo/IBM T42
laptop off ebay for Â129 + postage with a 3 month guarantee.  I ditched the
XP and installed Mepis 8.5 and it works perfectly.  1 gig of ram but only 37
gig hard drive.  I must see if a bigger drive is available.  I'm taking it
camping to France and Spain next month so we'll see if it cuts the mustard.

George

I've got my desktop here - got just about every program going and its sourcecode and only using 19G I've got a lot of pics/video on a network shared drive but I'd never trust them to a portable device anyway.
Pornkinsons law - unused media will expand to fill your hard drive.
Tom te tom te tom