[LUG] YMMV: problem using Debian Squeeze / Wicd at Macdonalds

Used my laptop at Macdonalds while grabbing a much needed coffee this
morning. Connected with no real problem.

Got home and could not connect to the internet

Much headscratching later finally found that my etc/resolv.conf file had
only the following entries

nameserver 10.5.160.31
nameserver 10.5.160.32
nameserver 10.1.5.5

Removed them and entered my DNS settings and problems resolved.

I presume that these were created when I logged in at Macdonalds. Not sure
why or how. Anyway in case anyone else gets a similar problem...

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding.