Re: [LUG] Wireless on debian lenny laptop - help at lug meeting tomorrow

On 07/08/10 12:09, Roland Tarver wrote:

> OK. not done that before. How long would you estimate it would take
> for *me* to do it. I am on holiday in 2 weeks time, so if it takes a
> lot of effort - I could perhaps do it then.

At this point probably more sensible just to upgrade to Debian Squeeze
and follow the instructions for Squeeze. Squeeze still has some rough
edges, but the instructions for making BCM43 cards work are on the wiki
you've already found, and basically boil down to install the firmware
tools, install the firmware.