Re: [LUG] 24 port switch

On 24/07/10 15:40, alexfido@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
if any one wants to call me to arrange  where to meet i can do most
days/evenings in exeter.

alex the noob

Is it me or has anyone else not been able to read the font very well? It's as if it's in a 6 point font, at least at this end.

Alex, is there any chance you could turn off HTML e-mails?

As far as collecting it, I wouldn't be able to at the moment, at least for the next week as my car is still in for repair, not sure if anyone else could pick it up though.

Ta,

Rob