[LUG] an opportunity for us to have our say

Hi

this was in todays herald express but after googleing I found the same
article online on a different site

http://thedevonweek.newsandmediarepublic.org/2010/07/16/socrates-tree-tool-used-in-primary-school-community-consultation/

seems to me we have an ideal opportunity to say lets use open source
software in the 21st century,  the more of us that say this, the more
impact it will have,  even if those responding are in north devon or
down in cornwall somewhere.

Paul

--
Next Paignton meeting - Saturday 7th August 2010 - 3pm Lighthouse, Paignton,
Next Holsworthy Meeting -  Saturday 21st August @ The White Hart,

Thursday 22nd Tea Party 2pm - 5pm
Saturday 31st Salsa Night 8pm - 12:30
please e-mail devonmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more details.

SOFTWARE FREEDOM DAY 2010
SATURDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2010  - LIGHTHOUSE, PAIGNTON