[LUG] facebook group : was from ncreasing foss/linux use in Torbay - Practically and realistically...

While we are on the topic is it worth us creating a facebook group for
the devon and cornwall Linux user group and or open devon, so that we
can all invite people to meetings from our friends list.

if we all have 10 friends, then 10 of us means we invite 100 people,
clearly we all probably have more than 10 facebook friends. but you get
the idea.

Paul

--
Next Paignton meeting - Saturday 7th August 2010 - 3pm Lighthouse, Paignton,
Next Holsworthy Meeting -  Saturday July 17th @ The White Hart, Holsworthy.

EVENTS @ THE LIGHTHOUSE, 26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
Friday 16th July Rockabilly night, from 6:30
Saturday 17 & Sunday 18th July Buskathon from 12:30 to 7
Saturday 18th Evening - Student Disco - 7 - 12 (ages 14+)
Monday 19th Don Broko (TBC) 8 - 12pm
Thursday 22nd Tea Party 2pm - 5pm
Saturday 31st Salsa Night 8pm - 12:30
please e-mail devonmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more details.

SOFTWARE FREEDOM DAY 2010
SATURDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2010  - LIGHTHOUSE, PAIGNTON