Re: [LUG] IT Now - BCS magazine

On 19/07/2010 17:11, Julian Hall wrote:
 Hi All,

I don't know how many here are BCS members, but this months 'IT Now' magazine focusses on OS and every article looks at a different angle;

Cracking The Desktop; getting OS on business desktops
A Quiet Revolution; looking at the increase in OS recently
Out Of The Blocks; OS Business Intelligence Software
Best Of Both Worlds; combining OS and proprietary solutions
Can Open Source Be Secure?; as the title suggests
Running On Open Source; One company's experiences and staff benefits
Power Of Partners; empowering innovation

They do have a section on their website - www.bcs.org/articles but these aren't there - yet - I don't know if they publish a month behind on the site.

Kind regards,

Julian

I'm a BCS member, have been for years..... I only got my IT Now this morning so haven't had time to read it yet but it looks like it may be an interesting read - most of the IT Now articles tend to be!

Cheers

Dave