Re: [LUG] Recommendations for command-line IRC chat programs

Roland Tarver wrote:

> Its installed but I have not yet had chance to set it up/get it
> working yet. I am sure I will though.

I regard it as an essential tool like lynx (the text browser) for fixing
trouble with X when I've been fiddling at home and can't get a GUI
working.....

So I can still surf help forums, and chat to gravityboy on #debian, to
discover why X is bust....

Of course being Debian essential tools can usually be installed at a
minutes notice.

 Simon, pondering upgrading the Squeeze....