[LUG] LaTeX training course

Hi

If anyone would be interested in a training course on the LaTeX type
setting system please could they go to the lug site, log in and I have
started a new page on the topic, so people can put their name down,

Looks like courses have at least 25 places,  so if there is enough
interest between the lug, perhaps termisoc and other groups,  then it
would justify running a course.

I am trying toget something down here in the south west,  hopefully
Devon.  Course cost is not available,  the last one the UK-TeX user
group ran was subsidised and cost 10 pounds,  I think other courses are
going to cost more.

Paul
--
Next Paignton meeting - Saturday 7th August 2010 - 3pm Lighthouse, Paignton,
Next Holsworthy Meeting -  Saturday July 17th @ The White Hart, Holsworthy.

EVENTS @ THE LIGHTHOUSE, 26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
Friday 16th July Rockabilly night, from 6:30
Saturday 17 & Sunday 18th July Buskathon from 12:30 to 7
Saturday 17th Evening - Student Disco - 7 - 12 (ages 14+)
Thursday 22nd Tea Party 2pm - 5pm
Saturday 31st Salsa Night 8pm - 12:30
please e-mail devonmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more details.

SOFTWARE FREEDOM DAY 2010
SATURDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2010  - LIGHTHOUSE, PAIGNTON