Re: [LUG] Monitor Bugs

I did an image search and it's definitely thrips. I'll try out your suggestion.

Cheers, much appreciated.

Gibbs

On 12/07/10 11:46, Gordon Henderson wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Gibbs wrote:

Does anyone else suffer from bugs getting inside their monitor? I've never had it before but in the past two weeks I have and my third live bug is now crawling around - the other two dead and leaving a nice little black mark.

They're very probably thrips or thunderflys/thunderbugs.

One solution I've read about involves using sucker darts (from a kiddies toy gun - not an industrial glass lifter!) to gently pull the plastic membrane away from the LCD to let them drop to the bottom...

Gordon