Re: [LUG] usb midi keyboard?

On 7/7/2010 1:44 PM, tom wrote:
I've got a midi-usb connector and plugged my keyboard into it.
Under jack it shows up under the ALSA tab as
20:USB MIDI as input and output but I cant seem to connect it to anything?
Any clues
Tom te tom te tom

Not sure if this helps. Is the cable the midi in and out to USB type? Try swapping the midi end round. So in goes to out and vice versa. I had to do this with a keyboard. Not at home at the moment so can't check. I used JACK and that worked fine. It's been a while since I played with this though.