Re: [LUG] first computer

I have bought one of these and am very pleased with it :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MSI-WIND-U130-10IN-NETBOOK-PINK-REFURB-/330443637534?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item4ceff9c31e

I have upgraded it to 2gb ram and it handles most of the tasks that my big laptop does. Battery life not as good as most netbooks though.

Altyernatively, this one is more rugged and is designed with kids in mind:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ZOOSTORM-FIZZBOOK-8-9IN-LAPTOP-INTEL-ATOM-WINDOWS-XP-/330424147277?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Computing_Laptops_EH&hash=item4ceed05d4d

Viv