Re: [LUG] slightly OT: request reference statistics on actual functionality of an application used

On 23/06/2010 22:10, tom brough wrote:
I am really hoping to find some "white paper" that explores the value of
software especially in the context of Enterprise Licensing Agreements. I
believe that there is a strong case to argue that such licenses actually
hide a multitude of "sins" in terms of unused functionality bundled in
as a "sweetener" that is never used in the license's lifespan. However,
(like you pointed out) I really need some proof not anecdotes.

Tom.
Hi Tom,

I suggest looking on http://www.internet.com/ as they have many White Papers on all sorts of different IT related topics. If you find one you want, you may have to register to read it in full, but it's free of charge.

Julian