Re: [LUG] Linux Trojan Raises Malware Concerns - might be of interest

On 14/06/2010 11:38, Juan J. MartÃnez wrote:
El lun, 14-06-2010 a las 11:34 +0100, Roland Tarver escribiÃ:
http://www.pcworld.com/businesscenter/article/198686/linux_trojan_raises_malware_concerns.html
"We simply did not notice, but should have. We did not check the files
on all mirrors regularly, but should have. We did not sign releases
through PGP/GPG, but should have done so."

Oh, surprise! ;)

Cheers,

Juanjo

in a nutshell it's human incompetence, not something unique to any OS or platform.

Julian