Re: [LUG] Meeting 19th

On Wed, 2010-06-09 at 08:17 +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

> Well, thanks very much (sarcastic). We in Holsworthy deliberately set
> the meeting to be a fortnight away from the one in Paignton

Its true, it was discussed at the last meeting and we felt that people
halfway(ish) between the two may benefit or at least have the option too
attend either or both meeting if they were offset, hence the 6 weeks
between the May and the June meeting.

I'm not as upset as I can tell Neil is, but I am curious as to why the
install day was set on the same date, when we had purposely gone an
extra two weeks at this end without a meeting to generate this offset in
dates.

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides