Re: [LUG] If you've not seen it yet ...

On Sat, 2010-05-22 at 07:00 +0100, tom wrote:
> Julian Hall wrote:
> > On 21/05/2010 22:20, Gordon Henderson wrote:
> >>
> >> Go to http://www.google.co.uk/ and click on the insert coin button...
> >>
> >> Gordon
> >>
> > Cool... I like it :)
> >
> Makes you realise just how good javascript can be...
> Tom te tom te tom

Can you please wrap tags around comments like that Tom, I was unable to
discern whether it was sarcastic and a rant was incoming ;))

In any event, You should take a look at Gnome Shell (as I keep
mentioning) for a demonstration of what JS can be capable of, even when
used for evil ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_B7VpIwdiY&feature=related

--
John Williams