Re: [LUG] Test: Is the list off air?

Pete Hatton wrote:

No, the server suffered a hardware failure last night. It's now *touchwood* fixed.

Big thanks to those who fixed it so quickly!

By the time I noticed Alex tells me it was already out of the data center and on a desk having it's disk subsystem inspected.

As a system admin I appreciate when problems like this are someone else's problem, and they just "get it done", especially when it is done so quickly and slickly.

 Simon