Re: [LUG] Lightweight Ubuntu

John Williams wrote:
On Thu, 2010-05-06 at 10:42 +0100, tom wrote:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReleaseNotes/LucidLynx

Looks interesting - may try it next month but my monthly limit is getting pushed already....
Tom te tom te tom

You wally, if you are coming in to the meet in Holsworthy, give me a
link to what you want and I'll grab and burn it.

I've also realised that as its part of the Ubuntu family I should be able to use the mini.iso and get most of it from apt-cacher-ng if I can work out how to get that bit working proper like.
Tom te tom te tom