Re: [LUG] Lightweight Ubuntu

On 06/05/2010 10:42, tom wrote:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReleaseNotes/LucidLynx

Looks interesting - may try it next month but my monthly limit is getting pushed already....
Tom te tom te tom

Will this Ubuntu version be suitable for my old Asus eee netbook which I have not used for some time? But as we are shortly going for a trip to the Outer Hebrides I wonder if the eee which is light might be worth taking as it has WIFI. I have never been totally comfortable with the Asus eee software as is.

Experiences please ;-)

John W