[LUG] SSDs - Reliability?

Project Honeypot is offline for a few days because their SSD failled:

  http://projecthoneypot.org/maintenance/maintenance.html

If that goes away, the notice text is:

  On April 23, 2010 Project Honey Pot encountered a major hardware failure
  on the primary database server. A solid state storage device containing
  all of the database indexes and transaction logs failed. We have been
  working with the vendor and expect to have the replacement hardware on
  site today. After the replacement hardware is installed the database
  will need to be rebuilt and reindexed. The rebuild process will take a
  couple of days to complete. We currently expect to have the site back
  online by May 5, 2010. Please check back for updates.

Gordon