Re: [LUG] Holsworthy meeting posters going up.

On 01/05/10 10:11, John Williams wrote:
I am heading into Holsworthy shortly to pop up some posters about the
meeting on May 8th. They should be going into Alpha PC and Holsworthy
Computer Services, both Mike and Andy have been supportive. I don't deal
with the other shop down the hill. If anyone wants, they can.

I'm a little late doing this again, I should have got it done *before*
ordering the SSD and reinstalling the computer fully clean again,
started with a fresh /home and everything.

The poster is here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/137263/Lug_Meeting.pdf

For some reason when I printed it off round at my fathers on his Vista
machine some of the logo's got changed. I don't have time to fiddle with
it, I am guessing some text encoding is at fault. But the printed sheets
actually have a couple of different logo's. Ho Hum, makes no difference
I think.

If source files are wanted by anyone, I did it in Scribus and can send
the fonts. I also have a rough in OoWriter format.

The Orange on purple at the bottom wasn't a complete success, and the
Ubuntu logo's were a casualty of Vista.. Live and learn though :]

Looks good, any chance you could e-mail me over the source please?

Ta,

Rob