Re: [LUG] Wi-Fi Access Points ...

On 21/04/10 15:20, Dan Dart wrote:
WRT54G? Open as far as I recall.

I have both a WRT54G and a WAP54G, both are running dd-wrt, not sure of the exact hardware revisions though, I know the WAP54G has something like 8MB Ram and again about 8MB flash and the WRT54G has about 24MB Ram and 32MB flash (I think).

If it wasn't so much hassle I'd have flashed the BT HH2 as well, although I gather it requires a hardware modification for the HH2 to flash it via the JTAG (otherwise it requires signed firmware). Probably not much of a problem for someone who is good at soldering, I'm not however :-(

Rob