Re: [LUG] Which photo-printer (inkjet)

On 17/04/2010 17:45, Julian Hall wrote:
On 17/04/2010 11:10, Adrian Midgley (Gmail) wrote:
I send most pictures for printing elsewhere, and I have a colour laser
for rough stuff, but I want a printer for an occasional high quality
print.

What photo printers does the panel think are good with Gnu/Linux
(Debian)?

Kodak feature cheaper ink than several manufacturers, I use Canon
cameras.

Epson Photo R200 or 300.You'd have to check Ebay as they are old models, but the quality of output is excellent.. plus they print CDs if that is a requirement.

Kind regards,

Julian

Keep away from Epson S21. Noisy and requires lots of space.

John W