Re: [LUG] VirtualBox stupidness..

On 14/04/10 10:31, Neil Stone wrote:

ok, so I've been toying with VirtualBox for a while now..

I have Windows XP running (greased lightning I hasten to add) inside VB..

I ran out of disk space..(oops)

VB paused the XP system 'till I free some space.. spot the issue..

need it running to free the space to get it running to free the space to
get it running..

Ideas on a postcard to the usual address..

Neil

Is it the space in the virtual disk which has run out, or space on your drive which contains the virtual disk image? (vdi file?)

I've had the same with VMWare before, with a similar result, I wanted to move the vmdk disk image files to another partition but it wouldn't let me, well not unless I told it to ignore the issue (but I found it popped up with a message about low disk space again).

Rob