Re: [LUG] april meeting confirmed

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010, Paul Sutton wrote:

Just to announce the may DClug meeting is confirmed for the 10th April
2010,  Saturday

starting at 3pm

location : shoreline Paignton,

www.paigntonbeach.com

Please RSVP to the list if you can attend.

Given the choice of South Devon vs. a trip over the moor to N. Devon on the same day, I'm going to opt for S. Devon.

If anyone in the N. Devon meet wants to fire up some video link let me know - we can use one of my hosted systems to bridge the NAT gap between each site. (Assuming SIP isn't blocked in their rotuer and there is enough b/w!)

Ekiga, while being a bloated pile of something I don't like does mostly work when talking to another Ekiga - there are proprietary/petented codec issues when talking to standard video phones, although I have managed to make H264 work to a Grandstream video phone - sometimes, although it seems a real PITA to setup )-:

Gordon