Re: [LUG] OT: BT announce more exchanges for FTTC rollout

Edwin Rhodes wrote:
Interesting that Exeter might get it, but stoke Gabriel / totnes area i can
only wish!!!
Ed.

I'm sure it'll come eventually, I would have thought that Exeter would possibly be profitable for BT hence being on the list and no doubt BT would be pushing BT Vision along with the high speed connections (especially considering they're involved with Project Canvas and that Freeview HD is going to start broadcasting soon from Stockland Hill, in April 2010 I believe).

Of course it could be just coincidence.

Rob