Re: [LUG] install day

Paul Sutton wrote:

> i was thinking of a ubuntu install party but that just provokes a distro war

Ignore distro wars, they might be fun to join in, but they don't achieve
much except occasionally sharing minor insights into how other distros
differ from your own.

As a confirmed Debianite, I'd be more than happy to help out with an
Ubuntu install party.

If people want Ubuntu installed it is really up to them. I guess
dissenters can run their own party in the corner if they feel strongly
on the issue.

 Simon