Re: [LUG] OT: Problems in Canada with electronic health systems

On Tue, 2010-03-23 at 21:16 +0000, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> been following the thread on Opting out of the NHS system with interest.
> Came across the following. I am sure the NHS system will be better
> but...

I'm not.

OSCAR McMaster is an open soruce system there which I have slight
familiarity with, and with David Chang and Jel Coward, instigator of the
project and a GP who among his several interests set up the western
support organisation for it.  I mentioned it to him before he emigrated.

I may know someone setting up an Eastern support org, but I'm not suree
where he has got to.