[LUG] get_iplayer

Maybe old news, but I've just noticed this:

http://linuxcentre.net/get_iplayer-dropped-in-response-to-bbcs-lack-of-support-for-open-source

I knew the beeb were dropping support for open source, but didn't realise it would directly affect get_iplayer.

So that's just bonkers. I'll very probably have to resort to some sort of p2p technology to get programs now - which will have more of an impact on the system (ie. the BBC being a bunch of control freaks) that get_iplayer ever had. And if I have to resort to those measures why should I bother paying my license fee!

Gordon