Re: [LUG] possible meet venue

Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi

Looking for something completely unrelated

http://www.admiralswimmingcentre.co.uk/pages/charges.htm

sounds reasonable if we can raise the funds,  £10 for 1 hour,  i guess
we would need it for a few hours, not sure what the parking is like, i
think there are a few spaces outside.

Given we had about 10 people at our last meeting, that works out at £3
each for a 3 hour hire,  which is hardly breaking the bank eh.

Paul
Only issue I can think of is the extra fuel and time to get to Brixham especially in the summer. Might work out just as cheap to stay at the Shoreline.

Rob