[LUG] DCLUG plymouth meeting 21st of March

What?
Just in case the monthly paignton meeting wasn't enough of fix to feed
your Linux and free software habit, this month we're having a meeting
in Plymouth as well . Like wot happens in paignton, it'll be a social,
sit around and chat over a quiet beer/coffee type of thing and if
there's enough interest, the next time we have a meeting in plymouth
we'll try and organise something a bit more cunning, with
presentations and an actual plan.

When?
Sunday the 21st of March at 3pm until about 6pm

Where?
The Gog and Magog wetherspoons on the barbican, near the gin disillery:
for a map, check http://tinyurl.com/dclugplymouth
There's also free wifi there :-)

Why?
It seemed like a good idea at the time...

Shout out if you're coming along, need a lift or have any questions?

Edward McCaughan
http://twitter.com/plymouthgeeks