Re: [LUG] 2nd meeting in month

>What happened to this,  is it a good idea, do people want 2 >meetings
>with the 2nd being on a sunday ?

>Paul Sutton

Hi Paul,

I agree. I think this is a great idea. However, I guess it depends on the demand. Personally I could not commit to attending *all* of them, but would certainly hope to get to most.

If there are going to be two meetings then perhaps one could be a social and one more formal - with a presentation(s) about a particular topic. Again, this would depends collective motivation and available time. I would like would love to do a presentation, since it would mean having to thoroughly research and learn about a topic. However, I cant see that happening until after I finish uni, next summer!

Best Wishes
Roly