Re: [LUG] New Ubuntu light and dark themes for 10.04.

Rob Beard wrote:
Hi folks,

I've just been reading an article on The Inquirer about the new light and dark themes for Ubuntu 10.04 which is released in April.

It appears the brown colour scheme is finally being dropped. I'm not entirely sure if I'm keen on it yet, I'm sure it'll grow on me and even if I decide I don't like it I know I'm going to be able to choose something else so it's not like I'll be stuck with it.

Anyway the article is here http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1595064/ubuntu-dumps-brown-theme

There's some screen shots of the new themes here...

http://www.webupd8.org/2010/03/update-on-new-ubuntu-themes-dark-and.html

Rob

Its a non-issue - its VERY easily customised. It just goes to show how far off track people are when it comes to computing - 'I dont like the colour'
Tom te tom te tom