Re: [LUG] Epson Stylus S21 Printer

On 1 March 2010 16:47, John Hansen <whitover@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have bought an Epson Stylus S21 printer which is proving to be
> troublesome.
> It is very noisy and seems only to be able to print if I insert the paper
> sheets singly.
>
> I am hoping Epson can offer some help as it will otherwise be binned I fear.
>
> Any advice obviously welcomed.
>
> John W

We had an Epson MFP of some kind that had this issue, and Dad was
advised to sandpaper the paper rollers as they had worn to the point
they were not gripping the paper properly or something like that.

Must say, it didnt last long after this, but that was because of a
compatible ink cartridge that blocked the ink jets, rather then the
paper feed.